Friday 6 July 2012

Blogger Spotlight!

Yesterday I had the great pleasure of being featured in the Blogger Spotlight portion of FitbloggerFitblogger is an online community where health and fitness bloggers can connect.  It is also a fabulous spot for you, as the reader, to discover new blogs and articles relating to health and fitness.  As a perfect example, I received a comment on my spotlight from the Ethical Athlete, which in turn exposed me to a blog I had not yet discovered.  He has a great, thoughtfully written blog, and because of this experience I added a new name to my blog roll! 

It was an absolute pleasure to write the article, and Fitblogger founder, Rita, was wonderful to deal with and extremely helpful and professional.  I encourage other bloggers to seek out this opportunity and check out the site.  I guarantee you will not be disappointed! 

In terms of the article, I was a little unsure as to how to position it, honestly, I did not want to scare away any new readers with my cavalier references to all things derrière.  I did, however, endeavour to give readers an idea of what to expect when reading this blog.  So, a big thank you to Fitblogger for allowing me the opportunity to contribute and feature my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment