Monday 13 January 2014

Monday Musings: Motivation Monday

Here are your links - I had so many to choose from this week.  With the return from Christmas break the blogging world has boomed again and there are many inspiring posts and posts that will help you get your butt in gear for 2014.  Hope you enjoy these!

Let's Make 2014 Your Best Year
Some of you who have seen my Facebook feed may have already watched this video, but in case you did not... watch.this.video.right.now - it is fabulous!  A friend of mine suggested it and to quote her it will put "the fire back in your belly".  Wow - what a description!  And if you think her description is good, just wait until you watch the video.  Not sure about you, but I have decided that 2014 is the year I take over the world (or at least my world) and this certainly gave me that extra push.

Green Plate Rule - Sunday Night Prep to Eat Clean All Week
In keeping with the taking over the world theme - or at least getting myself organized and my life under control, I thought this post was filled with great ideas to make healthier eating easier throughout the week.  Not only does she have great suggestions for getting organized and making quick meals, but I just adore that image of her organized fridge.  Need I say more?

Ghost Parties - Five for Redness
As a shout-out to my fellow pink-tinged, pale or redheaded friends out there, this post has some suggestions on products for reducing redness.  If only someone could find a product for blushing...

Glitter Guide - YouTube Channels for Exercise at Home
I do a lot of my workouts at the gym, mostly on a spin bike or yoga mat, but sometimes I like to mix it up and try some workouts at home.  This article gives you some suggestions on YouTube channels to check out.  I have recently tried Blogilates and have enjoyed it so far.  I also like Z-Wow and Sarah Fit.

Into the Gloss - Best Beauty Advice of 2013
This was a really interesting article to read.  Some of the perspectives are a little out-there, others are insightful.  I am especially intrigued by aqua cycling and love the references to epsom salt baths - I swear by them!

On a final note - if you haven't done so - ENTER my giveaway before it is too late.  Contest closes tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment